Thursday, June 26, 2008

Meet Emjay.


Did I tell you...4 days after we came home with our Rantoul Pound rescues, we saved a cat from becoming a Rantoul rescue. Emjay's owner was preparing to drop him off at the pound, and we just couldn't let that happen. So we said we could act as a "foster" family and take care of him until we found him a new owner. Well...10 days later we still have Emjay and he is settling in. He is a big boy. He's not too fond of the girls yet, but I think they're wearing him down. Meet Emjay.

2 comments:

makeup_girl said...

Emjay is a pretty kitty!

Good for you, taking in animals. I wish I could bring in a few shelter pets. I have always said that if I were to win the lottery, I would build a no-kill animal shelter that offered spay/neuter services for next to nothing.

Quigs78 said...

"Foster." Ha! That's how we got our third kitty, too. :)

He's super cute! Here's to happy, healthy furbabies!