Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Espresso Shot #132

I actually like working this shift. I mean seriously, its great. This post may sound like I'm high on life and drinking WAY too much coffee, but hell....that's all true.

Here's my top 10 list why working from 11:30pm until 7:30am on campus rocks:

#10 Getting up from my late-evening nap and heading out just as my husband hits the hay.....no more "I have a headache tonight". ;)

#9 Drinking a triple-shot Coconut Cappuccino at 1am and actually enjoying every sip.

#8 People watching the Undergrads is actually a trip in and of itself, especially at these hours.

#7 I feel very productive if I do ANYTHING at all while everybody else is sleeping.

#6 Coming home to my cute kids who are all ready for school and EXCITED to see me.

#5 Hugs & Kisses along with well-wishes for a great day go out to my little one and T-Dad and then they pull out.

#4 Walking my big kids leisurely to our neighborhood school and hearing about their dreams, ideas, plans for the day.

#3 Walking home and eating breakfast and crashing in my dark, cool bedroom...alone.

#2 Waking up, checking the clock...and going back to sleep...in the cool, dark bedroom...alone.

#1 Having the late-afternoon and evening with my family, after a not-so-hard day of napping.

1 comment:

Quigs78 said...

But when do you get to go to Target? :P