Wednesday, October 07, 2009

One Week Boutique

I just found out, in case you've been wondering...The Fall One Week Boutique will be happening...here's the scoop: Public shopping dates will be November 13-15 (Fri-Sun). The sale will be held in Mahomet at 201 N. Prairieview Road (just off Rt. 150 & I-74). It was the former D&D grocery store. Along with a new email system is a new barcode tagging system. This system is going to make for much speedier checkout lines at the sale -Yeah!

If you wish to consign:

You need to go to the Registration page at www.oneweekboutique.com and click on "Register to be a Consignor". Everyone is getting a new number in the new system. Even if you have consigned in the past, you must register to get a new number (your old number will not work).

3 comments:

makeup_girl said...

I have been waiting to get fall/winter clothes for the kids. It looks like I'll just have to suck it up and buy them a few more items to hold them over!
Are you going to consign or volunteer this time around?

Lavender Lemonade said...

It sounds like they are going to be really strict in what's "acceptable" this year. Which I honestly think is great...they were letting in too much junk the last few times. But I'm not sure I have enough "good stuff" to make it worth the $10 consignor fee. But I am curious about trying out the barcode tagging. I probably won't be able to volunteer this time.

makeup_girl said...

I hope they are very strict. Last time, I was volunteering, and I kept pulling clothes off the racks that had holes or stains.
Here's the weird thing: Donna, the boss, was sorta irritated that I did that. She had her mom go through all the stuff I pulled (like I didn't know what I was doing) and I think they ended up putting some of it back out after my shift was over. I am wondering if she figured I was causing her to lose money by pulling the items that could sell at the half-off sale.
I asked if I could be a "check-in" for this season, so the stuff didn't make it past the door. We'll see.