Sunday, February 01, 2009

Wisconsin Dells 2008 with the Cousins


The Dells got lots of snow while we were there...unfortunately it wasn't snowman-snow AND our little crew wasn't up for skiing yet.


Bug and P LOVE playing legos, star wars, magnastix, anything! together


The multiple arcades provide hours of entertainment, even without any tokens!


Preparing Dinner with GramHarriet and Aunt Ecca (Mealyworm forgot how to smile temporarily)


The annual cousin pajama photograph...take 1



The annual cousin pajama photograph...take 37

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute family! Looks like a really fun trip!!

Quigs78 said...

Too cute! I love the matchy-matchy pjs!

The Fearless Freak said...

Ha, I was just gonna comment on the matchy matchy but Quigs beat me too it.

I'm glad to hear someone else use the phrase "snowman snow" because when I told the kids the snow "wasn't snowman snow" and RF looked at me like I was crazy.