Thursday, September 03, 2009

The first full week


Exhausted. That's me (almost) at the end of the first full week of Kindergarten for Bug and daily Preschool (2.5 hrs/day) for Mealyworm. I love being within walking distance of both schools, but man I'm beat. I drove to pick up Mealyworm a couple of times and T-Dad did drop off on Wednesday, but other than that...I've walked. Its been really good for me and fun.

Walk to the elementary school with Bug on his bike and the girls in the stroller.
Walk to preschool.
Walk home.
Kill 2.5 hrs.
Walk to preschool.
Walk home.
Kill 4.5 hrs.
Walk to elementary school.
Walk home.

3 comments:

The Fearless Freak said...

That is some walking! I've been walking for pick up and drop off this week to. As long as I walk both stretches tomorrow, I will have walked 16 miles this week. I'm seriously feeling the burn though. My legs are killing me!

Lavender Lemonade said...

Yeah, I don't remember June Clever being buff...mommies of the millenium UNITE! :)

SunnyD said...

I promise you'll get used to it! Then you'll start going faster -- and have to walk longer distances. And then, if you're uber stupid, like me, you might try running... and then it's all downhill (and uphill in some places) from there.